Monday, February 7, 2011

Coco & Breezy


By Chelsea Turner

At a book signing I found myself staring at two beautiful and truly fierce women. In awe of their confidence and statuesque stances, I could not take my eyes off of them. After scrounging up some confidence of my own, I introduced myself and asked to take their picture. There names were Coco & Breezy, Bloggers and Designers in their own right. What caught my eye as an example of Fashion & Power was the two women's ability to command attention with their opposition to traditional fashion. Without their clothing, bright colors, and over-sized sunglasses, they would not have been able to command the sort of attention, and hold power of the room the way that they did.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Grants For Single Moms